Calamagrostis x acutiflora ‘Karl Foerster’
- Can grow as tall as 2 ft. tall and wide, while its stalks can grow up to 6 ft. tall.
- This grass is perfect for use as a border, or within a rock garden.
- Stalks start reddish brown during Spring and become golden during the fall.
- This grass can bloom 2-3 weeks earlier than most feather reed grasses.
- Does best with full sun and moderate watering. Once established it will tolerate drought.
** Please contact your local Star Nursery for availability.